Monday 7 March 2011

I did good last night.

I followed my plan and stuck to my words. 


I had one granary roll with a packet of crisp last night and that was it.


I am planning to do the same for the following few days and hopefully I don't fall far from the wagon.


In other news, I have an exam coming up therefore I seriously need to stop procrastinating and get my lazy ass into gear. It's not a huge deal. It's a tax exam to keep with with new development in the tax legislations. Ah, I am a qualified accountant as well as a qualified tax adviser, which is so boring!. I also need to book some tax conferences for the next few months. Its really not all that glamorous. Meeting old farts and listening to hours of lectures on tax topics isn't exactly my grand idea of fun in life but it works towards my CPD hence I have to go. The only exciting thing is that it's held in different places all over the country and sometimes I get to stay in some beautiful hotels and pretty places. Yes that totally rocks and everything else basically sucks.


Spring is knocking at the back of the door and I feel hopeful that very soon I would achieve my goal weight which is 95 pounds!. Jeez I can't wait. Really. If only I could bring myself to do some exercises, I could speed it up but I am slightly worried about losing weight too far as I might relapse and put it all on just as soon. I suppose slow and steady wins the race. But damn being so slow really does my head in. I like fast moving actions in life and hanging around waiting for things to happen really gets on my nerve.



Its a beautiful d
ay today, the sun is out, the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping and there's a general smell of good things yet to happen in the air. I like today and hopefully I don't fuck it up by eating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment