Wednesday 2 March 2011

A wee bit more about me is necessary here I gather!

Where do I start.

Probably with the type of person I am would be a good idea.

Alright away I go.

I am.
I am.
I am.

See there, I am lost for words already. I ask myself how in the world, I am going to post writings here if I can't stitch together two sentences to begin wish! Fucking hell Aish, get a grip will ya!

O that's a brilliant start then. Lets start with that. I have an uncanny habit of talking to myself, more often than not to reprimand myself. As a person, I am driven and determined but not necessarily ambitious. That is so contradictory I guess huh. But it is so true of myself. I have a habit of pushing myself to do something, get somewhere etc and once I reach that point, I want nothing more to do with it. I have a short attention span. I find it hard to remain focused on one single thing for too long. I start getting bored and antsy. I am very manic in nature. I can never sit still. I tend to run, jump and race at all times just like the million and one thoughts that jump hula hoops in my mind at all times. I am very diametrical in thinking hence if I decide to do something, I absolutely have to do it. The worst thing about my traits is that I am highly over critical of myself. I spend a lot of time by myself which makes me a loner which I undeniably love being and therefore I am reflective and deep thinking in attitude.

Enough about me for the mo.

I love this place! I have a great love of places, I am an incorrigible drifter. I always have to be somewhere other than where I am needed.
O yes, I always run late. Damn. I have run late for every single significant event of my life which does my bloody head in and I also use profane words a tad too easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment