Wednesday 2 March 2011

A new beginning. Again.

It has taken me forever; which is a hellish of a long time, to start this blog.

This is where I live. I love the reflection of the sunset on dry land.


I don't know what I aim to achieve by it, however, I am willing to test the water and see whether this works to bring some understanding into the much organised and despair that is my life these days. Of course, I am entertaining myself with the delusion that once I get writing, my innermost fears and aspirations would manifest themselves and make it more apparent and workable for me. I very much doubt that. I have a sneaky suspicion that my boredom is what brought me here. The sheer monotonicity of life, the pointlessness and absurdity of routines which bores the life out of me quite frankly. I suppose I can always jeez I don't know join a gym or a literary group perhaps but am too lazy to get my ass into gear, I am matured enough to admit. Although, admittedly my maturity level still sucks at the grand age of 28!. I have very smartly ( note the word smart which I ain't by any standards but I find it highly amusing to insert the word here ha ha, with a hint of humour I suppose) decided to write this blog and bring some homour into my dull, dreary and solipsistic life. Yes, very cleverly noted, it is all about me. From me, about me, and within me. As a go along, I would write a bit more about myself. Suffice to say at the moment that I am just in absolute awe of myself that I have managed to get this far after almost three years of waiting to start this up.


Say hello to Alex; my ten months old bunny.
I figured out it's a good idea to embark on this journey with a pic of him! Love him to bits!

O. I am Aish by the way. 28 years old girl living in London. Rest about me would be revealed later. Ha ha. Certainly brings an air of mystery around me! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment